3. Materials contained on or obtained through Our Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, data, audio and video (collectively, the “Materials”), are owned or licensed by the Precision Rifle Series. The Precision Rifle Series, and its third-party sponsors retain all proprietary rights in and to the Materials, including all intellectual property rights associated therewith (e.g., copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and know-how) and all broadcasting rights or other distribution rights associated therewith. In addition, the entire content of Our Site is copyrighted as a collective work by the Precision Rifle Series.
4. You are authorized to download one or more copies of the Materials on Our Site on one computer for your use only, but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you. Unless otherwise expressly indicated on Our Site, except for downloading, storing, viewing and printing limited portions of the Materials for your own personal, noncommercial use, you may not download, store, print, modify, copy, reproduce, translate, perform, display, republish, upload, create derivative works of, distribute or otherwise use the Materials in any way, without the prior written permission of the Precision Rifle Series.
5. Use Policies. You may not do any of the following while using Our Site:
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to Our Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Our Site, computer systems or networks connected to Our Site, through password mining or any other means;
- Interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of Our Site;
- Upload any message, information, data, text, software, graphic files or other content (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload Content that contains a virus, corrupted file, or other harmful component;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Precision Rifle Series personnel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- Upload any Content that you do not have a right to upload under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, but not limited to, nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload any information or grant permissions to view information to any person in a manner that exceeds your contractual or other legal authority;
- Upload any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, surveys, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation (commercial or non-commercial);
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage or assist another to violate any law or regulation in connection with your use or another’s use of Our Site; or
- Upload any Content that violates or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any right, of whatever nature, of anyone. If you violate any part of this Section, your permission to use the Materials and Our Site automatically terminates.