The October match will be held Sunday, October 15th.
Entry will be limited to the first 60 committed.
The safety brief will begin at 8 AM sharp. Show up at 7:30 to get signed in and introduce yourself.
Due to the constraints of our range, we will be unable to accomidate zeroing before the match. Come with a solid zero.
There will be 8 stages with a mix of prone and positional with movement. The course of fire will be drafted with the intention of the winner scoring between 75-85% of possible points and new shooters should get at least a hit on every stage.
The more experienced shooters will rotate RO & spotting duty in their squads.
Round count will be 70.
Targets are from 200 - 1200 yards and average 2.5 moa. The average target distance will be 400-500y.
Match fee is $60.
- A one moa or better rifle with a scope that tracks repeatably. Max caliber is 300 Win Mag. Max muzzle velocity is 3200 fps. No steel core or AP.
- Whatever equipment you feel will help you engage targets accurately. There are no equipment restrictions.
- A spotting scope and tripod if you've got one. Helping us spot would be great.
- Bug spray and sunscreen. This is a field match, and I always leave the range with at least one tick on me.
- Lunch and enough water for 6 hours in the sun.
- Boots. The terrain is rough.
Feel free to ask questions now and during the match. Our goal is to make us all better shooters, so we want to be as helpful as possible.
We're looking forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks!