This will be our ANNUAL OHIO vs. PENNSYLVANNIA Border War Match. Ohio currently leads the series 2-0. This will be a 1 day match that any shooter can shoot in. Only the scores of the Ohio and PA shooters will be used to determine the outcome of the Border War.
In addition, this will be the REGIONAL QUALIFIER MATCH at Southington for 2020. This match will still score and count as a standard PRS Regional Match.
This match will consist of 10 stages and approximately 100 rounds of ammunition. PRS style stages requiring a varied array of dynamic shooting positions at targets ranging from 200-1003yds. Roving RO’s will be utilized to ensure everyone can participate. Roving RO’s will be selected and placed in a squad ahead of time.
Round Count = 75-100
300wm max caliber / 3150 max velocity
• $100 per shooter
• Free for spectators
• Please fill out the online waiver 1 time for 2020 if you haven’t already prior to arrival. The waiver can be found on the website.
• 7:00 – 8:15 Registration @ the cabin
• 7:00 – 8:15 Zero Range
• 8:30am safety brief
• 9:00am first shots
• Bring Snacks as needed
• Dress According to the weather
• Swanny’s Comp Gear will provide lunch
• Masterpiece Arms will provide trophies to the top finishers for each match
• A rifle capable of 1MOA accuracy
• An optic with a ranging reticules / and external turrets
• A Bipod
• An understanding of how to dial your optic to various dopes
• Registration will be non-refundable.
• Registration fees are transferable, must email to confirm change
WAIVER: Please complete 1 per calendar year (1/1/20-12/31/20)
• Email me if you’d like to utilize the camping facilities at SHC (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Camping fees are $10/person per day
• Electric site add $10 per day per site
• Indoor heated bathrooms and shower facility available